GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a dynamic, results driven Account Director who is committed to superior quality to manage a portfolio of existing contracts, while building domain expertise and client intimacy to achieve company account goals.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities on assigned contracts to ensure that the projects are completed within prescribed contractual requirements, time frames, and funding parameters.
- Manage account P&L, working to achieve account profitability goals.
- Develop, coach, and retain high-performance teams, supporting career advancement, span of control, delivery quality, and ability to support proposals.
- Broaden and deepen relationships within accounts to gain strategic positioning as well as retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Engage with current and future clients to influence and shape their needs towards GreenZone’s best value positions, products, and services.
- Manage existing teaming partnerships (Prime and Subcontractor) and develop future teaming partnerships.
- Oversee the completion of corporate initiatives to achieve established corporate goals.
- Work with programmatic subject matter experts to develop marketable capabilities and approaches.
- Work with corporate business development team to develop and execute an aggressive campaign across the account to expand business within current programs and grow business through new opportunities.
- Lead end-to-end proposal development and management support through
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, computer science, quantitatively-focused social sciences, or another quantitative field preferred.
- 7 years of experience in government contracting with 3 or more years in a leadership role managing teams and subcontractors.
- Experience managing a portfolio with $3 million plus per year P&L.
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage relationships into new business growth.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
- Ability to multi-task as well as be strategic, creative, and innovative in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in parallel on multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.