GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a SharePoint Developer who will provide SharePoint development support for Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) and custom solutions.
- Develop and implement tasks of Microsoft SharePoint based applications and solutions for the federal client.
- Provide day-to-day support developing and improving SharePoint sites, Access databases, and business process management tools.
- Manage user access controls and security permissions.
- Support user acceptance testing and the preparation of user manuals and training for SharePoint applications.
- Monitor space usage and make recommendations on resolutions.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation based on experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Work in accordance with approved life cycle mythologies and perform configuration, program coding, and testing.
- Manage project commitments and meet deadlines.
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another related field; Bachelor’s preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with SharePoint and Access.
- Experience in technical writing translating business requirements into SharePoint capability/functions.
- Demonstrated capabilities and experience with the following software applications: SharePoint Site Administration 2010 and 2013, Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2010 and 2013, and Microsoft Access Database 2010.
- Experience with web/graphic software including Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience in designing software applications using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements analysis through testing and deployment.
- Certification in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 technologies; other Microsoft certifications including MCTS, MCSE, or MCSD are highly desired.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data sets to determine trends, establish strategies, and make decisions.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
- Experience working in the federal contracting space is highly desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.