Business Analyst/ Technical Writer
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a detailed oriented Junior Business Analyst who will provide support to a SharePoint administration and development project. This is a hybrid position that will also support the corporate headquarters through business development efforts such as proposal coordination and writing, business development outreach activities, and process management support.
- Work with stakeholders to understand project requirements, conduct interviews, develop training materials and deliver training.
- Capture and write detailed requirements documentation such as technical design documents, policies, guidelines, and training materials.
- Support SharePoint administration and tool development.
- Responsible for the creation, editing, and quality assurance of finished documentation requiring knowledge of correct English-language usage, spelling, and punctuation to proofread and edit technical documentation.
- Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate business development meetings, attend industry outreach events, and communicate with various government and teaming partner points of contact.
- Learn, adopt, and advocate the corporate capture and proposal process.
- Read, review, analyze, and interpret proposals and objectives of solicitations and other documents.
- Coordinate proposal writing process and ensure compliance with instructions.
- Work collaboratively across the company to gain broad awareness of current capabilities and differentiators and, where relevant, recommend insertion into proposals.
- As needed write, review, and edit proposal content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or another business-related field.
- 3 years of general work experience with at least 1 year working in a Technical Writer or Business Analyst role.
- Ability to develop, nurture and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while balancing rapidly changing priorities.
- Self-starter and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data sets to determine trends, establish strategies, and make decisions.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel skills; SharePoint experience highly desired.
- Experience working in the federal contracting space is highly desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.