GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a Business Analyst to support a federal client by leveraging an expertise in functions across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment.
- Under direction of a supervisor, assist with the daily management of operational functions of the Project Team, including preparation and minutes for standing meetings, reporting processes, and information flow
- Under the direction of a supervisor, provide documentation support for requirements gathering; process analysis; gap analysis; design of new functionality; and product testing.
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions.
- Develop periodic project progress reports
- Elicit, document and distribute client requirements
- Capture, edit and submit meeting minutes to management
- Generate the weekly CCB report, review and edit grammar, spelling etc.
- Review and edit client deliverables as assigned by management
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts and perform test execution as required.
- Maintain site structure and hierarchy
- Have input into the development of new business process management tools
- Supporting training document development and conducting training, as needed
- Manage access control and site permissions
- Configure OOTB iShare functionality as required
- 2-5 years of experience working in a SharePoint 2013 environment
- Experience using Office 365
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven atmosphere.
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Prepare business requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to translate requirements into design specifications and experience in developing design documents.
- Knowledgeable in software quality concepts such documenting source code and software language specific code quality practices.
- Must be a Clearable US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodologies is highly desired.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.