GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a Business Analyst to support a federal client by leveraging an expertise in functions across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment.
- Under direction of a supervisor, assist with the daily management of operational functions of the Project Team, including preparation and minutes for standing meetings, reporting processes, and information flow
- Under the direction of a supervisor, provide documentation support for requirements gathering; process analysis; gap analysis; design of new functionality; and product testing.
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions.
- Develop periodic project progress reports
- Elicit, document and distribute client requirements
- Capture, edit and submit meeting minutes to management
- Generate the weekly CCB report, review and edit grammar, spelling etc.
- Review and edit client deliverables as assigned by management
- Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
- Capture requirements in user stories
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in automated systems.
- Supervise requirements traceability information and record requirements status in the course of the project.
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required.
- Business Analysis: 1 to 3 years
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven atmosphere.
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Prepare business requirements and functional specifications.
- Experience translating business requirements into user stories.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and communicate to developers as well as communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to translate requirements into design specifications and experience in developing design documents.
- Knowledgeable in software quality concepts such documenting source code and software language specific code quality practices.
- General understanding of and experience with both Agile/Scrum methodologies, certification a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodologies is highly desired.
- Must Have Federal Agency Experience
- Must be a Clearable US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.