QA Applications Support Engineer
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a detailed and results oriented QA Application Support Engineer who will work closely with other team members to support project requirements such as systems and database administration, QA testing as well as application support and deployment.
- Perform systems administration and server configuration in a versatile environment (Windows 2012 / Unix / Linux / Solaris)
- Write SQL queries and navigate a large database to identify current and potential issues and make the necessary corrections
- Support software deployments by conducting smoke and regression testing and logging bugs into JIRA
- Respond to incoming client and customer requests in coordination with the IT Operations Specialist
- Create and update incidents and service request tickets and support daily and weekly reporting requirements
- Engage in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve customer’s technical issues in the most effective manner
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in IT, Engineering, or other related field
- 2-6 years of professional work experience
- Experience performing system administration and server configuration in various environments (Windows / Unix / Linux / Solaris)
- Strong Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Experience with Smoke and Regression testing
- Experience supporting software deployment
- Must exhibit good time management skills and independent decision-making capability with a focus on customer service
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain/maintain a Government Clearance
- Experience with Windows 2012 Administration / Web Application Deployments / IIS configuration and support
- Experience with Java application deployments / Tomcat / JBoss server configuration and support
- Experience in troubleshooting issues with multi-tier applications
- Strong understanding of Web applications / Web technologies and troubleshooting client side and server-side issues
- Knowledge and experience with government clients/environments
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long-term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.