Cloud Security Architect
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing woman-owned (WOSB) dedicated service provider to both public, private, and Federal clients. The Company works hard to promote the best interest of their clients, their team, and their community while delivering excellence through their Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics services and effective solutions to exceed the client’s mission goals and objectives.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Security Architect for a proposal opportunity. The resource shall design a security model that is used to protect an entire platform and secures the entire span of software and devices on that platform, removing the need to incorporate individual or multiple security measures for different programs on the system. Security at the platform level makes the security process simplified for OIT administrators and developers.
- Integrate with current single sign-on (SSO)authorization via Microsoft Active Directory (AD) or Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS).
- Provide detailed security capabilities to include role based access controls(RBAC).
- Data Protection
- Provide for encryption of data at rest and in transit according to FISMA standards
- Data should be encrypted in transit using the latest TLS security protocols.
- Support the definition of multiple levels of security roles to identify/permit/restrict data to individuals or groups of users provide for encryption of data at rest and in transit according to FISMA standards
- Locking of accounts after a admin defined number of attempts (could default to AD)
- 5+ years working with AWS cloud environments
- 3+ years experience designing security architecture in cloud environment
- 3+ years experience designing security solutions for data systems
- 10+ years IT experience
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.