Federal Business Development Analyst
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a Business Development Analyst to support our corporate office in Arlington, VA. This person will support all business development activities as well as receive training related to running capture for opportunities and writing winning proposals.
Why should you work for GreenZone?
- This person will have direct access to the Executive Leadership Team, offering the opportunity to make a strong positive IMPACT on the whole organization.
- GreenZone offers an excellent benefits package, which includes reimbursement for TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS.
- This opportunity offers a direct path of ADVANCEMENT to a Capture Manager role.
- Supporting by targeting potential bidding opportunities, maintaining current relationships, creating presentations designed to enhance market understanding and coordinates networking events
- Develops an understanding of the firm’s capabilities and solution offering; works with other team members to develop appealing capabilities slicks, decks and marketing materials
- Identifies, researches and leads the response to RFIs and Sources Sought notices using a variety of opportunity portals such as FBO, eBuy and others
- Reduces technical details of complex market dynamics and competitors into consumable and actionable intelligence for executive and senior levels
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of our capacities, competitors and market forces to support our strategies and business planning processes
- Facilitate consistent, organization-wide sharing of knowledge (through written reports, charts and graphs, electronic business intelligence support tools, and oral and visual presentations, etc.) on the competition, market trends, and various findings
- Manage the information management office, and the development of strategic partners
- Monitor government funding reports and procurement forecasts on an on-going basis to identify potential opportunities
- Manage the company's customer relationship management process through email, social meeting and face-to-face engagement
- Network and support industry/client interaction to keep up-to-date on trends and cycles affecting new business development
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1-3 years’ professional work experience
- Excellent organization and attention-to-detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office product suite
- Knowledge of federal proposal processes is strongly preferred
- Experience with CRM tools and GovWin is a plus
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, tuition and training assistance, commuter benefits, legal assistance, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.