Senior ETL Developer
GreenZone is seeking a Senior ETL Developer who will support O&M and new development tasks for our Federal client. The qualified applicant will have experiences in the areas of new ETL design and development, including the maintenance, optimization, and support of current ETL designs, requirements gathering, data modeling, high-level architecture, database structures, methodologies, and data analysis. Demonstrated expertise in the use of DataStage is a must-have.
- Developing DataStage jobs and coding to support Business Analytics initiatives
- Providing Tier III level support for DataStage, Oracle Store Procedures (11g+) and Unix Scripts
- Aiding in performance tuning efforts
- Monitoring the current architecture and daily loads and recommending changes as needed
- Contributing to the design and development of systems with up-to-date documentation
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years' experience with DataStage, including admin and development (all components and stages) using DataStage v9.5+
- At least 5 years' experience designing/implementing Star Schema Data Warehousing concepts
- At least 5 years' experience in Linux scripting
- Ability to reverse engineer undocumented and outdated designs and code
- Bachelor's degree (IT concentration)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.