AWS Security Architect
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is conducting a search for an AWS Security Architect for our client based in Washington DC. Our client is an agency that promotes financial stability by looking across the financial system to measure and analyze risks, perform essential research, and collect and standardize financial data.
- Expertise with designing of Cloud environments leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud and preparing systems for FedRAMP authorization.
- Responsible for implementing, Assessing, and evidencing Security Controls NIST 800-53 Rev4 for Cloud Environments (AWS GovCloud).
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies, aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Knowledge of compliance support to include RMF, FedRAMP and FISMA compliance, Security Release management, Security Authorization and Ongoing Authorization, and policy directives.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of AWS within in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Conducted technical reviews of RBDs, POA&Ms, and update security documentation (i.e., system security plans (SSPs), Risk Assessments (RAs)), baselines, audit logs, vulnerability scan results, etc.
- Work with federal clients to meet compliance requirements and ensure continuity of operations in the Cloud.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and 8+ years’ work experience required.
- 8+ years of Cybersecurity experience with in depth knowledge of security policies, tools, architecture, and leading security teams.
- 6+ years of Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience including: performing risk assessments, system accreditation, and overall risk management
- 2+ years of experience of architecting, designing and presenting AWS architecture including infrastructure components and share services migration strategies to key stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience migrating systems to AWS based Cloud Architecture under the FedRAMP process.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance.
- Advanced degree in related field.
- CISSP, CIPP, CAP, CASP / GSLC / CISM/CSM / AWS or other industry standard security certifications
- Advanced skills with AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS) cluster, AWS ALB, AWS Route53, AWS Autoscaling, AWS Elastic File System (EFS) & CloudWatch logs.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.