IT Program Manager
GreenZone is seeking a Program Manager to support our federal client by providing program management coordination, oversight, planning, and administration of major task area projects to ensure that they are completed on time and under budget at the appropriate quality and performance measures. This position will work with the Government Executive Sponsor, Business Owner, Project Manager and key stakeholders, and will provide oversight on all Task Orders including high-level program management support.
- Assuring that project activities and deliverables are accomplished within the general scope of the task order on time
- Monitoring and tracking the availability of the funds for authorized work and projects
- Ensuring that all meetings are attended by the appropriate staff
- Resolving task order level management and programmatic issues
- Monitoring/ensuring task order performance within budget and schedule
- Reviewing all reports for accuracy and performing trends and performance analysis
- Monitoring and tracking appropriate approval procedures for the authorization of the other direct costs
- Performing quality control and implementing quality control measures
- Facilitating/maintaining effective interaction and coordination between team project leads and the contractor staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Information Systems, Business, Finance or related technical or functional discipline.
- Served as the lead program manager for at least one (1) modernization effort similar in scope to the EDW 2.0, including involvement from the design phase though first release (ATO).
- At least six (7) years of relevant experience managing software development projects. PMP certification preferred.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience working in an agile (Lean, Scrum, Kanban) product/project delivery environment. Scrum Alliance, CSM, CSPO or ICAgile ICP required.
- At least three (3) years of experience interfacing and presenting to C-level executives.
Leading programs that demonstrate experience with:
- implementing innovative technologies, such as cloud services and data analytics, to modernize legacy systems
- establishing agile practices and end-user focus throughout design and development efforts
- navigating federal requirements for applications and systems, such as Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- delivering projects on schedule and under budget
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.