GreenZone is currently looking for a Scrum Master to support our Federal client in Kansas City, Missouri (75% travel required). The scrum master will be responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. You will increases the teams efficiency, motivate the team, and advocate for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness.
- Lead the building, testing, and deploying of working software that meets the business needs
- Understand the need for trade-offs, and ability to concisely explain the “why” behind ceremonies and events
- Engage, look for opportunities and be open to the point of views of external experts (e.g., SAFe fellows)
- Primary actor in the Executive-Level Support and Foundations for Success activities
- Launch a single Agile Release Train (ART) as a means to meet business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business, IT, Engineering, or other related field.
- 7+ years of related experience
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or experience on an Agile / Scrum team
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through; interest in and affinity to create new projects and see them through to completion
- Experience with implementing scrum for large scale, complex systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and creativity skills, able to maintain composure in a chaotic environment and promote a sensible and logical approach to issues
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a mixed team of government personnel and other contractors
- Experience with full software development lifecycle (business process, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, training) a plus
- CSM, SAFe, SPC or similar certification required
- This role does require 75% travel
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.