Senior SharePoint Developer
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a SharePoint Developer who will provide SharePoint development support for Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) and custom solutions. The Senior Developer role is to provide thought leadership and innovative development of leading-edge SharePoint solutions around the core concepts of business process automation/management, collaboration, business intelligence, and enterprise content management. This role will work with all stakeholders to analyze business needs, design and develop appropriate SharePoint solutions and ensure that the solutions meet stakeholder expectations.
- Develop and implement tasks of Microsoft SharePoint based applications and solutions for the federal client.
- Provide day-to-day support developing and improving SharePoint sites, Access databases, and business process management tools.
- Manage user access controls and security permissions.
- Support user acceptance testing and the preparation of user manuals and training for SharePoint applications.
- Monitor space usage and make recommendations on resolutions.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation based on experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Work in accordance with approved life cycle methodologies and perform configuration, program coding, and testing..
- Manage project commitments and meet deadlines.
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another related field; Bachelor’s preferred.
- 3 -5 years of experience working with SharePoint and Access or SQL
- Experience in technical writing translating business requirements into SharePoint capability/functions.
- Demonstrated capabilities and experience with the following software applications: SharePoint Site Administration 2010 and 2013, Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2010 and 2013, and Microsoft Access Database 2010.
- Experience with web/graphic software including Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience in designing software applications using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements analysis through testing and deployment.
- Certification in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 technologies; other Microsoft certifications including MCTS, MCSE, or MCSD are highly desired.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data sets to determine trends, establish strategies, and make decisions.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
- Experience working in the federal contracting space is highly desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.