Junior SharePoint Developer
GreenZone is currently seeking Junior Developers to join our team in support of our Federal Client. Developers will provide SharePoint development support for Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) and custom solutions.
- Develop and implement tasks of Microsoft SharePoint based applications and solutions for the federal client
- Provide day-to-day support developing and improving SharePoint sites, Access databases, and business process management tools
- Manage user access controls and security permissions
- Support user acceptance testing and the preparation of user manuals and training for SharePoint applications
- Monitor Space usage and make recommendations on resolutions
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation based on experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Work in accordance with approved life cycle methodologies and perform configuration, program coding, and testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in technical writing translating business requirements into SharePoint capability/functions
- Associates degree or higher in Information Technology or related field; Bachelor’s preferred
- Demonstrated capabilities and experience with the following software applications: Share Point Site Administration 2010 and 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2010 and 2013, and Microsoft Access Database 2010
- Experience with Web/Graphic Software including Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience in designing software applications using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements analysis through testing and deployment
- Certification in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 technologies; other Microsoft certifications including MCTS, MCSE, or MCSD are highly desired
*Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Federal Government clearance.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.