IT Proposal Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator to support our proposal team in the planning and execution of proposal development. This role will provide logistics and production support. There are tremendous opportunities for advancement if this person succeeds.
- Support the complete process from pre- to post-RFP phases of all proposals
- Take ownership of proposal sections in major proposal efforts: outlining, drafting, and refining content
- Write clear, persuasive, and compliant proposal sections; translate technical and other ideas into easily understandable text; rewrite and review proposal sections and related proposal documents.
- Synthesize text and ideas from multiple authors, and compile information for each section and edit language to ensure one voice.
- Collaborate with the proposal team on developing basic proposal management documents, such as schedule, compliance matrix, outline, POC list, kickoff presentation proposal document templates, and related training materials
- Prepare presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Work with proposal team and other internal clients to conceptualize what they are trying to convey and the best way to visually communicate that information
- Responsible for creative, compliant, and timely design, production, and delivery of professional-level proposal graphics and documents
- Continually research trends in design, marketing, and communications
- 1+ years of related experience (proposal preparation and/or coordination in a government contract environment)
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or similar design tools
- Must be able to work with staff at all levels of the company
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.