Junior HR Generalist
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a Junior HR Generalist to support our corporate office. This person will manage all recruiting and onboarding activities as well as receive training related to benefits, employee relations and retention, legal compliance, payroll, and employee training and development.
Why should you work for GreenZone?
- This person will have direct access to the executive management team, allowing the opportunity to make a strong positive IMPACT on the whole organization.
- GreenZone offers an excellent benefits package which includes reimbursement for TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS.
- This opportunity offers a direct path of ADVANCEMENT to an HR Manager role.
- Enforcing our hiring process amongst hiring managers and recruiters while providing senior management with recommendations for improvement
- Creating and publishing job descriptions while keeping our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) organized and up-to-date
- Assessing qualifications of applicants and supporting sourcing and screening activities as needed
- Coordinating and participating in interviews as well as hiring decisions
- Extending formal offer letters to selected candidates
- Onboarding new employees as well as facilitating New Hire Orientations
- Working closely with senior management to enforce our performance management framework
- Originating content for company-wide updates and announcements
- Facilitating company-wide meetings on a monthly basis
- Representing the company at local Information Technology (IT) job-fairs and networking events
- Participating in trainings related to benefits, employee relations and retention, legal compliance, payroll, and employee training and development
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3-5 years’ professional work experience
- Must have experience supporting IT Recruiting efforts
- Strong ability to understand technical job requirements
- Knowledge of federal proposal processes is strongly preferred
- Willingness to participate in job-related trainings and obtain HR certification(s)
- Excellent organization and attention-to-detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, tuition and training assistance, commuter benefits, legal assistance, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.