Database Administrator (TS/SCI)
GreenZone is offering an exciting opportunity for an AWS Database Administrator/Engineer! This individual will be part of an initiative which encompasses design and migration support of existing applications financial management databases for our Federal client. This opportunity offers amazing benefits, along with rapid professional growth and development.
- Responsible for designing and implementing a migration plan to move data to AWS.
- Responsible for the database architecture and database integration.
- Responsible for database testing, and database configuration management.
- 7+ year's of experience in database architecture, integration, testing, and configuration management.
- 7+ years of experience in database migration planning and data migration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL, and other enterprise wide database administration tools.
- Experience with AWS and Cloud migration.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance is REQUIRED.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.