Business Development Analyst
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a detailed oriented Business Development Analyst who will work closely with a number of business groups within the organization to include business development, proposal teams, and senior managers to identify opportunities, craft winning capture strategies, and contribute/direct the preparation, presentation, and follow-up of proposals.
- Utilize online resource tools such as GovWin, FedBiz Ops, etc. to monitor, identify, and qualify winning business opportunities.
- Develop new business relationships and customer accounts through prospecting and cold calling.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified leads through the CRM system.
- Attend weekly Business Development meetings.
- Educate customers on GreenZone’s capabilities, solutions, and contract vehicles.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing and potential teaming partners.
- Utilize various research techniques to gather information in support of capture activities to include contract scope, spending profile, key personnel, potential teammates, and competitors.
- Assist with client contacts, meetings and preparation of presentations.
- Participate in proposal activities include review and editing of proposal sections and volumes, translating RFP requirements into initial outlines and compliance metrics, understanding and meeting the proposal schedule, working with other proposal and review team members, preparing documentation for formal reviews, and responding to direction from the Proposal Development Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or another business-related field.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of business development experience in the government contracting space.
- Must be a self-starter with the desire to learn the business development efforts of the company.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while balancing rapidly changing priorities.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
- Ability to multi-task as well as be strategic, creative and innovative in a dynamic, fast paced matrix team environment.
- Must possess strong writing skills.
- Proven ability to complete goals/projects on time delivering high quality results.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long-term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.