IT Program Analyst
GreenZone Solutions has a need for an IT Program Analyst in support of our federal client. This role will support the client’s IT Program Management Office (PMO) performing Portfolio Project Management (PPM) analysis, oversight, reporting, and PPM tool support across a large IT organization.
- Troubleshooting ServiceNow Portfolio Project Management (PPM) tool related issues and gather requirements for tool enhancements.
- Support administration of ServiceNow (PPM) tool.
- Perform analysis on project data using the ServiceNow PPM tool and/or Excel and develop executive level reports.
- Facilitate meetings with clients and deliver training on the ServiceNow PPM tool to users. Support the PMO in performing operational activities such as conducting project reviews, generating status reports, and project oversight level analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience supporting use and operations of Portfolio Project Management (PPM) tools (ServiceNow PPM, MS Project Server, Clarity PPM, etc.)
- Understanding of full application lifecycle including experience with agile and waterfall SDLC application development methodologies
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. Extensive Experience with Formulas, Creating Macros, Models) (preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (preferred)
- erviceNow experience or System Administrator Certification (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.