Senior IT Program Manager
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing woman-owned and SBA-certified 8(a) technology management consulting firm that delivers innovative, cutting-edge solutions to meet our federal clients’ needs through our Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics services. Currently GreenZone is seeking a results-oriented Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects that are part of a large-scale IT transformation and enterprise-wide IT process-improvement for a Federal client.
Position details include:
- Work closely with the Federal client to determine needs, expectations and priorities ensuring that project scope and requirements can be defined.
- Develop project plans, estimates, and define the critical path for the project while providing sufficient resources in order meet all targets and deadlines.
- Supervise and motivate Program Management Office (PMO) and other IT professionals on the project team who may possess different skills and seniority.
- Oversee SQL database implementations including Oracle and SQL Server.
- Work closely with project/program teams to identify and document issues, create action items, organize and conduct meetings, resolve problems and maintain clear, consistent communications among stakeholders.
- Develop, update and manage reports and measures for projects and programs.
- Develop, adjust, and/or redesign business process requirements.
- Establish and maintain overall project quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in a related discipline.
- Must have 8 years of project management experience managing mission-critical projects.
- Experience in managing IT operations and maintenance of large web-based applications, databases, and data warehouses.
- Proven experience in leading IT modernization and data migration strategies.
- Experience in leading engineering teams using virtualized and cloud-based environments, search technologies, ETL, Solaris, Linux, Windows, and Windows IIS and Apache web servers.
- Must have strong understanding of MS Project, SharePoint, Visio and MS Office.
- Excellent understanding and ability to apply business process management methodologies, principles, and practices.
- PMP certification required with a strong understanding of PMI methodologies.
- CMMI, Scrum Master and ITIL certifications a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.