GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing woman-owned (WOSB) dedicated service provider to both public, private, and Federal clients. The Company works hard to promote the best interest of their clients, their team, and their community while delivering excellence through their Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics services and effective solutions to exceed the client’s mission goals and objectives.
GreenZone is currently seeking a Front-End Developer to contribute to an exciting federal project to create, transform, and modernize applications and data platforms. This is an exciting opportunity which will allow qualified candidates to further develop their skills and expand their area of expertise!
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements applications
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Participates in development of user manuals
- A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or another related field is required; Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ related work experience is required
- Experience with React and GraphQL.
- Experience with Java and Python programming languages.
- Experience with 1 or more of the following databases: HBase, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, and MongoDB
- Experience with 2 or more of the following software development tools: Angular, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Experience with Java based micro services and Python based Machine Learning.
- Full stack/front and back-end development experience.
- Experience with quality assurance, security, software development and collaboration tools.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.