Senior SharePoint Developer
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a SharePoint Developer who will provide SharePoint development support for Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) and custom solutions. The SharePoint Developer role is to provide thought leadership and innovative development of leading-edge SharePoint solutions around the core concepts of business process automation / management, collaboration, business intelligence, and enterprise content management. This role will work with all stakeholders to analyze business needs, design and develop appropriate SharePoint solutions and ensure that the solutions meet stakeholder expectations.
- Monitor, diagnose and provide solutions for the day-to-day SharePoint application use
- Promptly troubleshoots issues and provide support to end users
- Develop tailored SharePoint solutions leveraging Out of the Box components as well as customized elements as needed
- Perform activities such as site creation, user training, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Assist in the design, architecture, availability, reliability, and security of future SharePoint environments
- Work closely with development staff to provide advice and support to correctly implement development efforts as well as Intranet and Internet-facing public websites.
- Develop periodic project progress reports
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts and perform test execution as required.
- Configure OOTB iShare functionality as required
- Maintain site structure and hierarchy
- Have input into the development of new business process management tools
- Supporting training document development and conducting training, as needed
- Manage access control and site permissions
- BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university and four (4) to six (6) years of progressive experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience and demonstrated technical excellence and creativity using SharePoint
- Experience developing applications that implement workflows
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and business stakeholders
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- 2-3 years of experience working in a SharePoint 2013 environment
- Experience using Office 365
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven atmosphere.
- Knowledgeable in software quality concepts such documenting source code and software language specific code quality practices.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.