IT Program Analyst
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a mid-level IT Program Analyst to assist in the baseline impact assessment of our clients transitioning operations: technical environment, services and functionalities, cost and finance, and federal workforce.
This is a 6-month project with potential for additional projects to follow.
- Assisting in the current state analysis of the technical environment, services and functionalities, cost and finance, and federal workforce
- Analyzing the IT environment to include hardware, software, applications/systems integration points and personnel resources
- Analyzing program-level data and costs, current funding methodologies and implications for future scenarios
- Providing a written analysis of the implications of moving specified processes and data to a new platform
- Assisting in the assessment of data requirements, data transfer, data ownership, policy and compliance throughout the transition of the IT environment
- Assisting in defining the post-transition architecture, costs, and systems integration needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a project/program support role
- Knowledge of industry best practices (ITIL, PMI, and CMMI)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.