SQL Server DBA/Engineer (TS/SCI Clearance)
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. has a need for a SQL Developer in support of our Federal client. The SQL Developer will be responsible for assisting our federal client with transitioning its Financial Resource Management Database Tool (FRMDT) from an Access database to SQL Server. The ultimate aim is to then move to Amazon Web Services (AWS). This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an enterprise data transformation, with opportunity for rapid professional growth and development.
- Lead the transition from a Microsoft Access database to a SQL Server database
- Plan/design the SQL Server database
- Implement the transition from Microsoft Access to SQL Server
- Maintain the SQL Server database
- Develop an Administrative Guide
- Develop and conduct database user training
- Evaluate and propose business intelligence solutions
- Support the adoption of new business intelligence solutions into the SQL Server database environment
- Support discussions around the longer-term strategy of migrating the SQL Server database to a Cloud environment
- Must have an active TS security clearance.
- Bachelor degree and/or related experience
- 10 years of database development and related experience
- Expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks
- Ability to apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
- Ability to plan and lead major technology assignments
- Experience with transferring databases from Microsoft Access to SQL Server
- Ability to design and implement a SQL Server database solution
- Ability to work with and maintain a Microsoft Access database
- Strong client and data management skills
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.