Data Operations Specialist
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a results oriented Data Operations Specialist who will provide operational support across various teams and projects. Support functions will include assisting with weekly and monthly data loads into client databases to ensure that continuous delivery pipelines are running correctly.
- Provision user access to SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases.
- Manage user account administration on AD/LDS and Axway.
- Deploy and manage PostgreSQL functions and DDL through Sqitch to maintain databases in Data Warehouse environment.
- Load data into SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases using Python, TSQL, PL/pgSQL, Bash.
- Monitor and maintain automated database load processes.
- Monitor data quality checks on the Master Entity Database and other mission critical data feeds.
- Manage data pipelines deployed in Go Continuous Delivery (GoCD).
- Transfer data between environments such as external file transfer, internal databases and file systems.
- Manage folder permissions and files in Linux.
- Maintain code and documentation in enterprise GitHub reposiories.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business, IT, Engineering, or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience.
- Experience using Python, TSQL, PL/pgSQL, and Bash.
- Comfortable with shifting priorities between daily tasks, ad hoc projects, and other long-term projects.
- Experience with GitHub and its code repository and project tracking functionality.
- Experience with Linux application environment (RHET, JBOSS, APACHE, etc.).
- Ablity to create ad hoc and canned data reports from SQL Server.
- General understanding with continuous delivery tools such as GoCD or Jenkins.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux (Win 7, and RHEL 7, 8) with exposure to SQL Server (SQL Server Management Studio), Postgres SQL (Postgres Enterprise Manager).
- Comfortable with shifting priorities between daily tasks, ad hoc projjects, and other long-term projects.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long-term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.