IT Operations Analyst
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a results oriented IT Operations Analyst who will provide operational support across various teams and projects. Support functions will include assisting with weekly and monthly data loads into client databases to ensure that continuous delivery pipelines are running correctly.
- Provide IT operations functions (Tier III and IV) for the organization’s standard software and data network solutions.
- As appropriate, provide escalated on-site support of software and network connectivity issues.
- Act as point of communication between Project Management and IT Security teams.
- Perform local administration and operations functions as appropriate in accordance with standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assist with and/or create process documentation for various internal operations processes.
- Perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly data loading procedures on behalf of the client for their consumers.
- Work with System Engineering and Help Desk teams to facilitate appropriate data access for various users.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business, IT, Engineering, or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience.
- Cross-functional/skilled specialist that supports a diverse range of operations endeavors.
- Comfortable with shifting priorities between daily tasks, ad hoc projects, and other long-term projects.
- Experience resolving Tier III and/or IV Help Desk issues.
- Experience with GitHub and its code repository and project tracking functionality.
- Experience with Linux application environment (RHET, JBOSS, APACHE, etc.).
- Ablity to create ad hoc and canned data reports from SQL Server.
- General understanding with continuous delivery tools such as GoCD or Jenkins.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux (Win 7, and RHEL 7, 8) with exposure to SQL Server (SQL Server Management Studio), Postgres SQL (Postgres Enterprise Manager).
- Knowledge of an enterprise reporting tool such as Business Objects or Tableau.
- SalesForce CRM knowledge required.
- General experience of Python highly desired.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long-term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.